The Methodist society held their first service on the present site on the 29th May 1929, and thus began to serve the people of Kenton and the surrounding area.
During the intervening years the requirements of both the Church and the neighbourhood changed. A new, larger Church building was erected together with an extensive suite of halls and rooms.
Today the congregation is representative of the local and surrounding multi-cultural community which it continues to serve. Central to our life at Kenton are the Methodist worship services and fellowship groups.